Lions Gate, a neighborhood in Lake San Marcos, California
Gate is a neighborhood located between Rancho Santa Fe road and the St. Mark
executive golf course (accessed via
· Nice neighborhood, one block away from the St. Mark executive golf course, and 8 miles from the beach
· Ocean breeze over Batiquitos Lagoon/Carlsbad and up San Marcos Creek canyon.
· 46 single-story, 2 to 3 bedroom single family homes, 1,409 to 1,940 square feet, with attached 2-car garages (although most garages do not have inside access to the homes). Built 1987 to 1989.
on the west side of upper
on the east side of lower
· Many homes have beautiful mountain views, both close by and far away (the latter often snow covered).
· The HOA has easements to maintain the front yards, and owns “Phil’s Hill”, a private small park area with beautiful views of the ocean.
· A Community Recreation Complex with a Recreation Service Manager’s Office
· The Pavilion, Club and Billiard Rooms
· Four tennis courts
· Three paddle tennis courts
· Two swimming pools
Optional (by subscription):
· Includes the publication “Quail Call”, which includes much community information, including activities and clubs, including Fitness Clubs and facilities.
LSM Security Patrol
Four restaurants: Dockside casual dining and Decoy fine dining on the lake, The Grille at St. Mark golf course, and the Tap-In Tavern at the St. Mark Executive golf course. Also available is the Cellar Room for private parties.
Two golf courses: https://www.stmarkgolf.com/
Lake San Marcos Marina – Rent boats, kayaks, paddle-boards, and gondola rides.
Hotel & Resort offers endless ways to have more fun! Located in
sunny Southern California, Lakehouse is close to the
Indoor and outdoor wedding venues.
State-of-the-art meeting space, discounted room rates, free WiFi and business center services.
Key Words: Lions Gate,